Trips

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Back after a Long time

It has been a long time. I have been active at Fort Mysore and Laughing Waters.
1. Chimmanda family have started re construction of 'Balya Mane' at Katakeri- Madikeri. Currently it is work in progress and expected to complete by December.
2. Last month our family got together to wish Gowri on her last working day. [ she retired after putting in 35 years of Service]. We also proposed to create a trust in the Name of MuthuMedappa[ my GrandMa and Pa] , where all siblings and in-laws are members, who contribute some funds to the trust. We intend to use the funds for annual get together ,'meedi' etc.

3. I love Rain - reminds me of Madikeri , Mitra accompanies me when it rains , Pulti, Patta and Laika love the rain too. We enjoy the greenery . :)
Pulti,Self,Mitra,Patta enjoying the Rain/Greenery at L waters. :)

No comments: