Trips

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Weekends

It has been a while since my last update.  "S" continues to rescue all injured beings, M and K are learning about plants,living things and  I put my weekends to use.

 My good friend Sandhya's garden inspired me so much that I did a bit at home. The result is below.

Front of our home , with a hope to see more green.

 Side corner - view from the kitchen window.

We read a lot about  the spirit of mankind in dealing with the aftermath of  Nilam/ Sandy storm. Below is another story/view of togetherness after the Storm. [M and K on a wet morning]




 "S" is happy composting and to make sure it is safe , the unit is parked close to the area where we spend all our evenings.  


Iam not sure if it is good or bad ,  the fact is  "Lets us have a cup of coffee"  statement triggers "Coffee Day"  with a 3 year old. While It does pinch to pay much more for a cup, but a clean, welcoming environment makes me lean towards it . I would prefer "airLines" but the thought of hopeless rest room facility makes me setttle for a expensive and an artificial environment.  

Kids know that on  a Friday/Saturday  and there is no curfew. They like a late evening and so after a busy day, we cool down with an I(ce)-scream-event .








No comments: